Thursday, December 8, 2011

teen pregnanacies

Long Hours

working minimum wage making chum money for my baby how am i suppose to pay rent?

work , is getting hard, i think I'm going to quit

Social Life

school- coming to school late and friends acting different around me

no time for friends got too much on my mind homework wise
Education

no education i could barely pay for my baby's diapers and my moms about to kick me out.

Getting B'S and C's but its not enough to my parents.
Parents

my mom screams at me and  my baby i feel like moving out, but where to?

They keep on annoying me cant wait to move out.
Dreaming

I want the best for my baby lyrics so she can grow to be a beautiful singer, but i cant.

I hope to make it through school to become successful
 
Suicide
I'm at the verge of jumping off my 9 story building love you lyrics
                           mommy <3
i feel like jumping off this chair and hanging myself but mom caught me and started crying

No comments:

Post a Comment